Publishing Cop Mafia

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 am

darth: if you were the third townie why wouldn't you vote ?
by not voting wouldn't that leave a required bus for town to stand a chance to win ?
that seems risky too risky for a townie especially since his greatest weapon is to vote ...
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Supreme Overlord on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Vote Count 4 of Day 2

Supreme Overlord (1) - The King of Eggs

Not Voting (4) - Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, Reverse Simplicity, Sid_The_Kid

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Keep on track.
Activity's good for now.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am

you are forgetting the scum or assuming scum won't vote for each other which is a flaw in you logic scum have no reason not to vote for each other it may make them appear more town. There are enough townies and scum to lynch scum without my intervention.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you are forgetting the scum or assuming scum won't vote for each other which is a flaw in you logic scum have no reason not to vote for each other it may make them appear more town. There are enough townies and scum to lynch scum without my intervention.
You are correct. A bus is likely if Alex and Eggs correctly identify scum. But if you were town and allowed the scum to hammer, then it would confuse Alex and Eggs into thinking that you are scum. No matter how long this debate goes on for, not voting = scummy.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 am

darth you say (if you're town) you wouldn't vote even since as the unkown townie you know exactly who the scum are ... seems like that would be a ploy to hinder the town ... vote:darth
RS: you have stated earlier that you believe me to be scum ... how did you come to that conclusion ?
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by The King of Eggs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 am

That was... unintelligent.

In for a penny in for a pound

Good Game folks


VOTE: DARTH


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by The King of Eggs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

<--- IS IDIOT

UNVOTE: DARTH


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by The King of Eggs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you are forgetting the scum or assuming scum won't vote for each other which is a flaw in you logic scum have no reason not to vote for each other it may make them appear more town. There are enough townies and scum to lynch scum without my intervention.
You are correct. A bus is likely if Alex and Eggs correctly identify scum. But if you were town and allowed the scum to hammer, then it would confuse Alex and Eggs into thinking that you are scum. No matter how long this debate goes on for, not voting = scummy.

Wrong RS. Even if I 'knew' that you (for example) where scum, I highly doubt that your partner would throw you under a bus, when waiting for deadline is a valid strategy. If Darth refuses to vote then the scum just have to wait us out (although this assumes Darth is town to begin with). Actually since I'm talking to two people and only one townie exists, shouldn't you be happy that a scum member is not voting?


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 am

you're right Sid the unkown townie does know who the scum are, are you making a townie claim by voting for me?
Because if you were townie you'd know I was scum and you really wouldn't need to waste time saying how my not voting is a ploy to hinder town, you could just claim town and say I'm scum.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:33 am

a vote based on a townie claim has little credential value due to the possibility of a false claim ... thus my vote requires evidence behind it to increase its credability ...
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you are forgetting the scum or assuming scum won't vote for each other which is a flaw in you logic scum have no reason not to vote for each other it may make them appear more town. There are enough townies and scum to lynch scum without my intervention.
You are correct. A bus is likely if Alex and Eggs correctly identify scum. But if you were town and allowed the scum to hammer, then it would confuse Alex and Eggs into thinking that you are scum. No matter how long this debate goes on for, not voting = scummy.
Wrong RS. Even if I 'knew' that you (for example) where scum, I highly doubt that your partner would throw you under a bus, when waiting for deadline is a valid strategy. If Darth refuses to vote then the scum just have to wait us out (although this assumes Darth is town to begin with). Actually since I'm talking to two people and only one townie exists, shouldn't you be happy that a scum member is not voting?
I was merely putting it out there clear as day, rather than it being potentially ignored.
Sid_The_Kid wrote:a vote based on a townie claim has little credential value due to the possibility of a false claim ... thus my vote requires evidence behind it to increase its credability ...
This sounds far too much like you are covering all bases. Also you jumped on darth quite quickly. Without a lot of discussion with the confirmed townies. In fact immediately after my post about how a bus is a valid statergy (Which eggs has proven false). This is also quite a scummy move.

I will be posting less as I feel I have said everything I need to say, I have made my accusations quite clear. Alex/Eggs feel free to ask any questions that you require.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by The King of Eggs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

RS. if you are so sure of Sid's scummyness then why dont u vote?


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:RS. if you are so sure of Sid's scummyness then why dont u vote?
I have already stated that it is up to you and Alex to decide, you make up the tie breaker.

However. A compromise: unFoS: Alex, FoS: Darth, FoS: Sid



/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Supreme Overlord on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

Vote Count 5 of Day 2

Darth Skywalkerbacca (1; L-2) - Sid_The_Kid

Not Voting (4) - Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, Reverse Simplicity, The King of Eggs

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Wow, Alex hasn't posted since Friday. Prodding.
The rest of you are doing fine.


Last edited by Supreme Overlord on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 am

Evidence or supposition it is all the same in this game Sid
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Alex Steiner on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am

I'm really not liking Reverse's hands-off wishy-washiness. He's starting to coalesce as my pick for today.

Darth is as mystifying as always. Please don't waste time with "townie claim" inferences. Unless otherwise stated, assume we all claimed townie, it makes life easier. I want everyone to vote (everyone except Eggs and I). I want justification. I want a pie.

Be back later.

Oh yes. Eggs. Please. Use the preview button. Think about what you wrote, and what you did. Then press post. Otherwise, just calm down Razz .


Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 23
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 am

darth as stated earlier i prefer to have a strong vote rather than a flimsy claim based vote ... it doesn't matter if i claim town or not as i have to convince eggs and AS that I'm town ... thus i let my actions speak for me supported by my arguements ...
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 am

Alex Steiner wrote:I'm really not liking Reverse's hands-off wishy-washiness. He's starting to coalesce as my pick for today.
Where have I been "hands-off wishy-washiness". This is you continuing to try and be lazy. It is up to you and eggs to discuss who is the remaining town, I have been ignored when saying this at least two other times.

Alex and Eggs have not discussed between who is town or scum, that would be like a scum team not discussing who to NK over quick topic.

Sid: Is willing to lynch myself or darth.
Darth, is accusing Sid and myself.
I am accusing Darth and Sid.

It requires three to lynch. Meaning we need Alex or Eggs to decide who they think is scum and vote. Don't try and push the responsibility onto us, take some of it for yourself and do some proper analysis. Consider my vote to be on both sid and darth, I believe them to be scum and have already pointed out why.

/end rant.

But, since you are clearly stuck on this, and scum are not going to be lynched without me doing so. Vote: Sid


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Supreme Overlord on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 am

Vote Count 6 of Day 2

Darth Skywalkerbacca (1; L-2) - Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid (1; L-2) - Reverse Simplicity

Not Voting (3) - Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, The King of Eggs

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Supreme Overlord on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 am

Vote Count 7 of Day 2

Darth Skywalkerbacca (1; L-2) - Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid (1; L-2) - Reverse Simplicity

Not Voting (3) - Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, The King of Eggs

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Over 24 hours without activity makes me an unhappy mod.
Mass prod going out.
Get a lynch by Monday; Friday would be even better, to allow a Night over the weekend.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 am

Seeing as how I am the most recent poster (Other than yourself) you could have skipped me.

I have nothing to add since my last post, this is literally just to get rid of the prod. If you need clarification or justification, just ask.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm

AS and eggs : you guys have the evidence and one vote against scum ... how are you guys still undecided ?
RS : why would i talk with AS and eggs if i had evidence to back up my vote ... as you said they must do some analysis for themselces rather then leaving it up to us three ... and by waiting to give my opinion i would've given the scum a chance to pounce on the townies mistakes ... so the sooner i got out my opinion the better for the town
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

Sid_The_Kid wrote:AS and eggs : you guys have the evidence and one vote against scum ... how are you guys still undecided ?
RS : why would i talk with AS and eggs if i had evidence to back up my vote ... as you said they must do some analysis for themselces rather then leaving it up to us three ... and by waiting to give my opinion i would've given the scum a chance to pounce on the townies mistakes ... so the sooner i got out my opinion the better for the town
Nice trying to get chummy there. My opinions are out in the open, I just don't see a reason to vote before Alex and Eggs decide who to lynch. You are not town, I have given my evidence towards that. And I never was telling you to talk to Alex or Eggs, will anyone read posts properly?


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Supreme Overlord on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 am

Vote Count 8 of Day 2

Darth Skywalkerbacca (1; L-2) - Sid_The_Kid
Sid_The_Kid (1; L-2) - Reverse Simplicity

Not Voting (3) - Alex Steiner, Darth Skywalkerbacca, The King of Eggs

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

I realise I'm preaching to the converted here. Thanks for showing up. Carry on.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 am

sorry I haven't been on oh great and powerful mod but I've been sick and couldn't be bothered.

ok my thinking dictates Alex and Eggs need give a top 1 scum list and reasons as to why so we can get some healthy butt kissing going on as they hold the power of life or death over our heads.

Also I apply Alex's warning to Reverse as well your posts are generally quite confusing (to me at least) you can argue your points more effectively if you take some time to edit your posts.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Publishing Cop Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum