Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 am

@Eggs - what do you mean you never take me on my word, if you go back through all the mafia games you'll note that I have been the most trustworthy of any player I think I've only lied about my role once in every game we've played.

Anyway yes onto scum hunting, I've been disappointed with the lack of activity today, Alex said that he would get on more often as of today but until I see that my vote is going to stay on him.

If Alex starts to participate though I say we vote Walt I don't see any point in voting for Reverse as if you don't feel like switching accounts Overlord will probably bump you from the game for not picking up prods (so get onto that).
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Walt is less of a threat than you are. please go bother someone else if your going to scum hunt. At this point im leaning towards a eggs/alex scum tean at this point, alex has become incredibly useless for this last day and nobody else is being scummy. Which eggs could easily achieve.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by The King of Eggs on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Walt is less of a threat than you are. please go bother someone else if your going to scum hunt. At this point im leaning towards a eggs/alex scum tean at this point, alex has become incredibly useless for this last day and nobody else is being scummy. Which eggs could easily achieve.

So basically. Your argument is that I'm not acting scummy. Which of course means I'm scum.

K


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 pm

My argument is that when in doubt, eggs is scum.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Alex Steiner on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

The King of Eggs wrote:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:Walt is less of a threat than you are. please go bother someone else if your going to scum hunt. At this point im leaning towards a eggs/alex scum tean at this point, alex has become incredibly useless for this last day and nobody else is being scummy. Which eggs could easily achieve.

So basically. Your argument is that I'm not acting scummy. Which of course means I'm scum.

K
It's worth pointing out, Rewind used that on me Day 2, when I was scum. Good times.

It's also worth pointing out, I was fairly useless as Town yesterday, and that hasn't changed today. so far.

By process of elimination, either Darth or Sid strangled Reverse last Night, finishing off the Town. I hope you're happy, since that was your Gen 2 win condition ruined, one way or another. 5 people spawned Day 5, and Darth and Sid are the only players here who were not.

So, looking at it from their perspective: Why not kill the other living Gen 3? Both of you were Gen 3, and targetable Night 5. Knowing your previous wincon, and your new one, why would any Gen 3 mafia shoot Reverse? Clearly Overlord or Walt are the obvious options if you're playing for Gen 2, or Darth/Sid for Gen 3.

But Reverse was strangled.

Darth/Sid scumteam?

But Sid was Gen 3 from Day 3. No strangles Night 3. Is that simply because there were no other Gen 3 to strangle? Perhaps. Some other win condition reason?

Either way, Vote Darth as most likely.


Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Vote Count 7 of Day 5

The King of Eggs (2; L-2): Reverse Simplicity, Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt (1; L-3): Jayden1222
Alex Steiner (1; L-3): Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca (1; L-3): Alex Steiner


Not Voting (2): Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 1pm, Tuesday 7th May.


No one proddable until Tuesday. Good for you!


Last edited by Supreme Overlord on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Jayden1222 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 am

@Alex. Darth is slightly under our control and is useful for town. Darth claimed strangler as his kill method so yes he was the killer, but he sort of has to do what we ask and if we're wrong then its towns fault.

Jayden1222

Posts : 55
Scum Credits : 55
Join date : 2012-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Alex Steiner on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 am

Jayden1222 wrote:@Alex. Darth is slightly under our control and is useful for town. Darth claimed strangler as his kill method so yes he was the killer, but he sort of has to do what we ask and if we're wrong then its towns fault.
You are correct, and I am an idiot.

Well, that's proof the method works.

Darth, you should've killed Walt or Overlord.

But enough of that.

Unvote

I am going to assume Sid is a non-killing role.

So, 1 or 2 out of 4 of the ones spawned today are the gen 3 mafia, and there's no handy nightkills to narrow it down.

Reverse: What is Walt's new win condition?



Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:57 am

Walts wincon has not changed. winning only by choosing to lynch the correct player. I wish I had not blown the kill last night. Didnt see it was one shot until too late.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:05 am

@Alex - Is it just me or have you put less of your typical logical thinking and analysis into your past few posts. I'm not sure if you were just rushed or what and didn't fully scan what had happened in the last couple of pages but your opinion of me and Sid seemed to be more biased and heavy handed than usual. I'm keeping my vote on you but cautiously.

@Reverse/Walt - You seem to have become more irritable today I have the feeling there is something you're not telling us.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 am

Actually you know what I'm changing my vote to Walt

Vote: Walt

I don't know about you guys but I don't want anyone having two votes on the last day, especially so when they're being very defensive and placing votes with a 'default scum' excuse.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 am

Vote Count 8 of Day 5

The King of Eggs (2; L-2): Reverse Simplicity, Walt the Alt
Walt the Alt (2; L-2): Jayden1222, Darth Skywalkerbacca


Not Voting (3): Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs, Alex Steiner

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 1pm, Tuesday 7th May.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Finally have access to a laptop, as such I wish to WoT. Very Happy

Darth needs to be lynched, whether you trust what he says or not.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:...I am a serial killer...
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Sid - it's nor so much an enemy of my enemy play as a mafia have a night kill and I don't want to die kind of thing, I can't bring them down by myself.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Walt - My point exactly, I've claimed unaligned, you therefore know I'm unaligned
Just because you say it again doesn't make it true... Either a cover for being scum... Or Darths honesty shining through, doesn't make him any less a succeful lynch target.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you have no reason to lynch me today.
I am sorry to burst your bubble, but we town doesn't need your kill, or your vote, to win
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:In addition to your regular vote please place an @DarthVote: to decide who I go after tonight that way I pose no threat to town that isn't there own fault.
Strange wording there, it would indeed be our own fault if we let an enemy of town (Claimed) to live, unless you have some hard evidence on the scum team.
Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Also Vote: Alex
What was the point of this vote? RVS ended literally DAYS ago.


Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:you do not however know who else is playing against your win con..
Yes and you have done nothing but distract the town all day. Rather than scum hunt.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:I am making myself a scum hunting tool for the town to more quickly get rid of the mafia, and my claim basically makes me the primary mafia night kill target. I know I'm not going to win, when you've finished hunting down the scum you can just kill me off, all of my actions have been beneficial to Gen 3 town so I don't see why you think you should lynch me.
What have you done to benefit Gen 3 town? You have no individual action, other than when you killed me last night. By the way, a "scum hunting tool" would be an investigate role, you are no more than a kill, with a wincon against town.

Alex Steiner wrote:...We have a good track record lynching people who spawned earlier, and have killed already. Think about who was alive on Night 4 to kill (and didn't die already). The mafia is among them.
Alex said this, and then didn't vote darth or sid.

Alex Steiner wrote:By process of elimination, either Darth or Sid strangled Reverse last Night, finishing off the Town. I hope you're happy, since that was your Gen 2 win condition ruined, one way or another. 5 people spawned Day 5, and Darth and Sid are the only players here who were not.

So, looking at it from their perspective: Why not kill the other living Gen 3? Both of you were Gen 3, and targetable Night 5. Knowing your previous wincon, and your new one, why would any Gen 3 mafia shoot Reverse? Clearly Overlord or Walt are the obvious options if you're playing for Gen 2, or Darth/Sid for Gen 3.

But Reverse was strangled.

Darth/Sid scumteam?

But Sid was Gen 3 from Day 3. No strangles Night 3. Is that simply because there were no other Gen 3 to strangle? Perhaps. Some other win condition reason?

Either way, Vote Darth as most likely.
Brilliant observation. Nothing to add... but I am including most posts, and so far its darth heavy...


Jayden1222 wrote:@Alex. Darth is slightly under our control and is useful for town. Darth claimed strangler as his kill method so yes he was the killer, but he sort of has to do what we ask and if we're wrong then its towns fault.
Being wrong is entirely what we are trying to avoid. Wrong means death (I know its only a game, but my head is in it atm) as of now I see very few cons to lynching a self claimed serial killer.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Alex - Is it just me or have you put less of your typical logical thinking and analysis into your past few posts. I'm not sure if you were just rushed or what and didn't fully scan what had happened in the last couple of pages but your opinion of me and Sid seemed to be more biased and heavy handed than usual. I'm keeping my vote on you but cautiously.

@Reverse/Walt - You seem to have become more irritable today I have the feeling there is something you're not telling us.
Aww poor serial killer! What is it you want me to tell "us"? didn't even ask a question.

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Actually you know what I'm changing my vote to Walt

Vote: Walt

I don't know about you guys but I don't want anyone having two votes on the last day, especially so when they're being very defensive and placing votes with a 'default scum' excuse.
I just quoted you a lot, because you are the majority of the posts, and ironically enough the common theme in them is you defending being a Serial Killer. I don't like irony.

A default scum "excuse" is more of a reason than "because he didn't tell us to vote for him when we accused him of being scum"

Unvote
Vote: Darth

FoS: Eggs

Can I change walts vote without posting with him? It would be easier than changing accounts on my phone/tablet, as I usually don't have access to decent computing power


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Walt the Alt on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Actually while I have easy access, ill vote with this account instead.

Unvote
Vote: Darth
avatar
Walt the Alt

Posts : 45
Scum Credits : 45
Join date : 2013-02-28
Age : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Unvote


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 am

Vote: Darth I was hoping someone would have been on by now.

At this point I Vote: Deadline extension


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by The King of Eggs on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 am

Reverse Simplicity wrote:Vote: Darth I was hoping someone would have been on by now.

At this point I Vote: Deadline extension

The 7th of May is ages away.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 am

A week from now... oh well. Lol


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 am

@Reverse - Is it just me or have you become even more against me since I started thinking their might be a Walt controller scum team. Also you did a lot of talking about why I'm no good for town (by the way nobody is arguing with you everybody else just seems to realise that they can lynch me whenever they want so there's no need to jump the gun) but you've done little defending against why you and Walt aren't a scum team.

One other thing, why did you vote for me unvote then vote for me again?
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Jayden1222 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 am

Reverse did you vote darth or deadline extension or both? Also remember to @darth:vote if you think two people are scum or I guess three if you count darth. This is getting confusing. But if you think only darth is scum then guess thats the only option. However I think there would be at least 2 scum at a time. But thats just me.

Jayden1222

Posts : 55
Scum Credits : 55
Join date : 2012-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

Vote Count 9 of Day 5

Walt the Alt (2; L-2): Jayden1222, Darth Skywalkerbacca
Darth Skywalkerbacca (2; L-2): Walt the Alt, Reverse Simplicity


Not Voting (3): Sid_The_Kid, The King of Eggs, Alex Steiner

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 1pm, Tuesday 7th May.


For the record, Reverse is in favour of a deadline extension.
Sid becomes eligible for prodding tonight.

Also, I'm leery of doing this, but Reverse may move Walt's vote using the following format:
WaltVote: PLAYER
I'll also refrain from prodding the Walt account, but prods for Reverse will count for both.
Please keep in mind that Reverse is not a straight doublevoter, and Walt is a valid target for votes and actions.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by The King of Eggs on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 am

Jayden1222 wrote:Reverse did you vote darth or deadline extension or both? Also remember to @darth:vote if you think two people are scum or I guess three if you count darth. This is getting confusing. But if you think only darth is scum then guess thats the only option. However I think there would be at least 2 scum at a time. But thats just me.

He voted for both. We 'know' that Darth is a serial killer. Not scum. Close but not the same thing.


@Darth: I'm pretty sure he did that so that Walt would be higher on the wagon. Not sure why he wants Walt higher on the wagon. But that's probably why he did it.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 pm

tonight will tell us of the newly spawned players ... do we risk tainting tomorrow with the need of removing a serial killer that we trusted to obey town?
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Sorry everyone, I thought deadline was today. Hence why I was trying to lynch who I knew was against town.

I understand that darth has a good track record for honesty, but he usually plays towards his wincon. Claiming to be serial killer is naive at best.

RS flipped town, walt therefore cannot be against town. Walt did not die, so his wincon did not change. Is that clear yet darth? Unless you or anyone can provide reason against either RS or walt, I will just be ignoring accusations from now on.

I only wanted one vote from me on darth, I then revoted as RS shortly before what I believed was deadline, because I would prefer a lynch tie rather than being lynched myself. Town would not claim SK, so he is better of dying than I am.

Rather than jayden irritating me I am just going to laugh that off. ''Deadline extension'' is not a player. A FoS is pretty much pointless, unless your playing eggs' mindscrew.

We don't ''know'' darth is SK. That is merely a claim, and despite what you choose to believe darth has proven he is capable of lying...

Darth, for using ''everyone is against me'' as an argument for why I should change my opinion you get to keep my votes. You clearly don't know me well enough.

Is everyone in agreement that if we have not decided on scum by deadline, we will lynch darth? I still don't understand why you people think its better to keep the enemy around just because he has claimed...


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by The King of Eggs on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Reverse Simplicity wrote:

We don't ''know'' darth is SK. That is merely a claim, and despite what you choose to believe darth has proven he is capable of lying...


The King of Eggs wrote:
He voted for both. We 'know' that Darth is a serial killer. Not scum. Close but not the same thing.


Do you see those ' Reverse?

DO YOU SEE THEM!?


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolving Door Afterlife Mafia (Game Over)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum