Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by If I Could Rewind on Tue May 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Huh ok, well let's start from the top.
Firstly I assumed that there might not be either a town or a Mafia due to the fact that everyone seemed to be playing from a neutral standpoint at least in my eyes. This conclusion came especially easily after seeing this
Sid_The_Kid wrote: small opposing groups recruiting for growth

I didn't necessarily think that eggs was a threat or an enemy, I just wanted to put someone in a situation where danger was imminent and as such discussion would be created. Either by Eggs being pressured and giving role information or discussion resolving from my vote. I think I said something similar to this in my first post and since then it seems to have come true in some respects.

The other reason I wanted a no lynch is quite simple, if this is really a game made up of small groups. Then it's possible that some win cons align and as such allow for more than one victor. I assumed and still think that there might not be a mafia (or any killing role for that matter) in the game. Therefore a no lynch could be beneficial in seeing if my win con aligns with anyone else's.

Last but not least I was just wondering if anyone else would claim town, I know it's not really a smart thing to do but the way that most people dismissed SO's reaction towards me so easily might indicate that there is in fact little to no town and he was just looking for a quick lynch while under the mutually supported town banner?
avatar
If I Could Rewind

Posts : 939
Scum Credits : 961
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : http://resplect.justforum.net/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Tue May 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Sid_The_Kid wrote:just remember that i can only reveal,as a player, what my role pm allows me.
Out of academic interest, what safeguards have you put in place to restrict your power as mod? Self-aligned, specifically not allowed to reveal scum; what?

Also Sid, what are you basing your vote on (since it's not going to be based on scumhunting)?
first off, basically i can't post what i don't "know" as a player, or what i can't infer from either the forum content or my role pm content.
secondly, my vote is based on basically what i've always based my vote on as a player(with the exception of RVS), evidence and my opinion on if a player conflicts with my wincon, which i believe no-one directly conflicts with my wincon. Although i have been reluctant to vote based on the possibility of "follow the mod"

If I Could Rewind wrote:Firstly I assumed that there might not be either a town or a Mafia due to the fact that everyone seemed to be playing from a neutral standpoint at least in my eyes. This conclusion came especially easily after seeing this
Sid_The_Kid wrote: small opposing groups recruiting for growth
ModNote: Town and Mafia are the common "groups" although i admit replacing "groups" with "factions" may have made this clearer ...

If I Could Rewind wrote:I assumed and still think that there might not be a mafia (or any killing role for that matter) in the game. Therefore a no lynch could be beneficial in seeing if my win con aligns with anyone else's.
only night will tell (or maybe not) ... or maybe day 1 lynch if you're lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it.
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 am

Sid_The_Kid wrote:ModNote: Town and Mafia are the common "groups"
Well, that makes that clear.

If I Could Rewind wrote:The other reason I wanted a no lynch is quite simple, if this is really a game made up of small groups. Then it's possible that some win cons align and as such allow for more than one victor. I assumed and still think that there might not be a mafia (or any killing role for that matter) in the game. Therefore a no lynch could be beneficial in seeing if my win con aligns with anyone else's.
So you're claiming to be neither Town nor Mafia? Does your win con imply you can win even if another faction does? Can you tell us what your win con is?

If I Could Rewind wrote:I didn't necessarily think that eggs was a threat or an enemy, I just wanted to put someone in a situation where danger was imminent and as such discussion would be created. Either by Eggs being pressured and giving role information or discussion resolving from my vote. I think I said something similar to this in my first post and since then it seems to have come true in some respects.
That's fine, and seems to have worked. However, it doesn't explain why you said pressuring Sid would be most profitable, then turned around and voted Eggs instead.

If I Could Rewind wrote:Last but not least I was just wondering if anyone else would claim town, I know it's not really a smart thing to do but the way that most people dismissed SO's reaction towards me so easily might indicate that there is in fact little to no town
I would be interested in anyone else being willing to claim Town. It's not 'not really a smart thing to do'; even if we have neutrals the worst that can happen is that they lie and claim Town (just like a regular game), and at best they'll come clean so we can work around them.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:which i believe no-one directly conflicts with my wincon.
Just checking, do you mean that definitely no one conflicts with your win con, or from what has been said in-thread that's the conclusion you'd come to if you were a normal player. Can you claim your win con?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 am

My words have been twisted. Eggs please reread my statement about you. I did not call you an enemy.

SO I was not replying for IICR I was merely stating my opinion. It was not very clear but it was a separate paragraph between me talking to you and me stating opinion.

I spoke to sid in person and got the impression of mindscrew. I am not convinced otherwise and am going to continue being cautious.

darth. Why have you not done your usual prediction on who is scum?


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Alex Steiner on Thu May 23, 2013 5:02 am

So Eggs and Sid know the setup, no one else does. Can we infer anything about their roles?

I guess that anyone neutral doesn't care who gets lynched (aside from themselves), until they get pulled into one of the factions?

Well then. Carry on.


Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Thu May 23, 2013 12:17 pm

@Reverse - I haven't made up my mind yet that's why.

Having said that, Vote: Overlord, because you've basically already claimed town which is not really your playing style.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by If I Could Rewind on Thu May 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Ok first let's answer SO's many questions.

1st: My win con is a factional survival win con, however I can win alongside the ... Wait for it TOWN faction (Residents)
2nd: Oh, because Sid has to win in a way that him knowing our abilities and win cons doesn't really effect and frankly unless he's pressured into giving out mod knowledge I really doubt that knowing about an extremely neutral role would be more beneficial then filling in a piece of the proverbial puzzle (eggs role info).

Ok now I imagine everyone reading this is scratching their head and thinking hang on, if your win con says that you can win with town why did you announce that you thought there was no town nor mafia. Well for one, I wanted to see who was town... and therefore by extension who could win along with me. Another reason is that, the wording in my Role PM said *residents* rather than saying town. while this might have basically been the same thing, I thought it was still safer to check... I am assuming of course that residents are town and not the secret name of another neutral player "Group". Last but not least I asked such a pointless question because the game was stagnating a bit with people simply content to yell angrily at the mod and shake there fists. Oh and I'm a compulsive liar but I won't mention that...


avatar
If I Could Rewind

Posts : 939
Scum Credits : 961
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : http://resplect.justforum.net/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Mod, please prod Eggs and ... yourself?

Alex Steiner wrote:So Eggs and Sid know the setup, no one else does. Can we infer anything about their roles?
How about instead of asking vague questions, be direct:
Eggs, how much do you know about the setup, and what of that are you allowed to reveal?
Sid, are you Town, Town-friendly, neutral, or what?

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:Having said that, Vote: Overlord, because you've basically already claimed town which is not really your playing style.
... Isn't it? I suppose in most games I don't explicitly claim Town because it is assumed that everyone is implicitly claiming Town anyway. Here we had someone questioning that assumption, so I made it explicit instead of implicit.
Darth, are you Town? You don't usually have any problem claiming, so you should be able to answer that.

If I Could Rewind wrote:1st: My win con is a factional survival win con, however I can win alongside the ... Wait for it TOWN faction (Residents)
2nd: Oh, because Sid has to win in a way that him knowing our abilities and win cons doesn't really effect and frankly unless he's pressured into giving out mod knowledge I really doubt that knowing about an extremely neutral role would be more beneficial then filling in a piece of the proverbial puzzle (eggs role info).
I'm ... actually inclined to believe this. Can you answer though, for the record, why you said this, when ever since you've said Eggs would be better:
If I Could Rewind wrote:Pressuring the mod (who is also a player) seems like a more profitable option [than Eggs]

If I Could Rewind wrote:Another reason is that, the wording in my Role PM said *residents* rather than saying town. while this might have basically been the same thing, I thought it was still safer to check... I am assuming of course that residents are town and not the secret name of another neutral player "Group".
OK, a main reason I believe this is that I too am a 'Resident', although my PM states pretty clearly that I support the Town. Just checking: you said your win con is 'factional survival'; does that mean you have to survive and your faction has to win, or just that your faction has to survive?


Ummm ... although I'm still leery of Rewind's methods, I don't think I need my vote on him anymore - and yet I don't like having a vote doing nothing.
Vote: Alex
Give some solid opinions, please. Ask a few pertinent questions. Your vote still looks 'random', so either justify it or move it.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 pm

@SO:I,as a player, "know" from my rolepm that no one directly conflicts with my wincon as my wincon is centered around activity, or rather inactivity, of the players
I am neutral.

Sidenote: given the uncertainty in the thread so far maybe a nolynch is the way to go .... although many of you guys have said that lynch the mod is a good day 1 fallback lynch
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Vote Count 5 of Day 1
Alex(1):Overlord
Sid(1):TKoE
Overlord(2):Reverse,Darth
TKoE(2):Alex,Rewind
Not Voting (1): Sid

With 7 votes in play, it’s 4 to lynch.
Deadline is 2 Weeks:30th of May 12pm.

Prods:TKoE,Sid
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by The King of Eggs on Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Eggs, how much do you know about the setup, and what of that are you allowed to reveal?

More than you, less than Sid. I'm not revealing anything, sorry no easy way out Razz.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 am

Sid_The_Kid wrote:@SO:I,as a player, "know" from my rolepm that no one directly conflicts with my wincon as my wincon is centered around activity, or rather inactivity, of the players
So, care to enlighten us as to what it is, exactly? If it can be resolved before endgame, I'm happy to leave you alive if you tell us a condition that will result in you leaving the game (with the condition that you'd be lynched if you didn't actually leave the game once the condition was met). If you can't/won't claim your win con, why not?

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Sidenote: given the uncertainty in the thread so far maybe a nolynch is the way to go .... although many of you guys have said that lynch the mod is a good day 1 fallback lynch
But yeah, I'd definitely lynch you over a no lynch Day 1. That might be changed if you claim a believable, testable win con.


Eggs, much like Alex, you need to contribute more (regarding game content, not whatever setup knowledge you may have). Who are you suspicious of/willing to lynch Day 1? Ask some more questions, too.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by The King of Eggs on Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 am

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Eggs, much like Alex, you need to contribute more (regarding game content, not whatever setup knowledge you may have). Who are you suspicious of/willing to lynch Day 1? Ask some more questions, too.

Here's a question, who says that the people I am suspicious of would be the same people I'd like to lynch? This game is more complicated than that. Rolling Eyes

As far as lynching goes though, the mod usually makes a decent lynch.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

Mod Win Condition:
You win when 7 prods have been sent out (excluding self prods)
Alex Steiner wrote:I guess that anyone neutral doesn't care who gets lynched (aside from themselves), until they get pulled into one of the factions?
does this mean that you are of a faction?

@Everyone:i'm just curious, why is a mod lynch so desirable?
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by The King of Eggs on Sat May 25, 2013 9:01 am

Well. That's interesting. Ok guys. I vote nobody posts until Sid is removed from the game. Razz


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by If I Could Rewind on Sat May 25, 2013 9:07 am

I guess I shouldn't have apologized for my inactivity then...
avatar
If I Could Rewind

Posts : 939
Scum Credits : 961
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : http://resplect.justforum.net/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sid_The_Kid on Sat May 25, 2013 9:54 am

just cause i win by prods doesn't mean i want innactivity, it just adds a silver lining to the negativity of inactivity, plus it one part of the game that i literally have no control or influence over without altering the rules.
avatar
Sid_The_Kid

Posts : 344
Scum Credits : 347
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 23
Location : nowhere near you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 am

The King of Eggs wrote:Here's a question, who says that the people I am suspicious of would be the same people I'd like to lynch? This game is more complicated than that.
Well, I kind of equate 'suspicious of' with 'threats' and 'lynching' with 'removing threats'. I grant you that occasionally there will be circumstances in which you might lynch a non-threat, or you might leave a threat temporarily alive, but they are rare.

Sid_The_Kid wrote:Mod Win Condition: You win when 7 prods have been sent out (excluding self prods)
Believable, and testable.
The King of Eggs wrote:I vote nobody posts until Sid is removed from the game.
Well, we should definitely try to get it done before endgame. It's probably a bit risky doing it Day 1, since we still want a proper lynch. But if people are getting close to the prod limit anyway, they should wait for their prod instead of trying to duck in before it.
Eggs, did you get prodded? If so, that's already 2; Rewind and Eggs. We should keep track. If we get to 7 and Sid doesn't leave, we lynch him.
Mod: Speaking of, please prod Reverse, Alex, and Darth Modnote:Prods sent out (mainly for bookkeeping)

Sid_The_Kid wrote:@Everyone:i'm just curious, why is a mod lynch so desirable?
It's not anymore, unless your win con fails the test (outing you as a liar). I suppose you do still make an acceptable backup lynch, since we know you're not Town. Basically, a mod lynch has the possibility of getting some info while removing a possible threat, without the risk of losing a Townie (contrast the 'definite info, possible removing a threat, risking losing a Townie' that characterises a the lynch of anybody else).


So Eggs, given that Sid has claimed a testable win con, who are your top picks to lynch?
Rewind, a list from you would be good also.

If activity stays low, I'll wait for my prod on Wednesday night before I post again (ha, as if I'll be able to resist).
In the meantime, my 'to lynch' list looks something like this at the moment:
1. Alex; no content.
2. Eggs; little content. - This wagon is the closest to lynch at the moment ... except for my own, I see. Anyway, I would switch to Eggs before deadline if necessary.
3. Rewind; contradictions in words and actions, mitigated by a believable claim.


Reverse, you originally voted me for:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:vote: SO what makes you think iicr is wrong? What info do you have on the subject?
Have I answered these questions to your satisfaction, or is there another reason your vote is still on me?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm

@Overlord: I can win with both Mafia and town so I'm not particularly worried about who is lynched or night killed as long as it isn't me. (Seriously I'm like an innocent bystander role according to Sid)

That said town has the majority (I'm assuming) so it will probably be easier to side with you guys then try and get rid of you all.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sat May 25, 2013 2:48 pm

At this point I see no reason to lynch Sid. What info does anyone hope to gain out of it.?

Eggs does not seem scummy to me at the moment. But, knowing him, this could be a big flashing sign he should be lynched. HA!

Darth, that is an incredibly annoying claim. You have claimed along the lines of a survivor role, without actually claiming that specifically. Since there was no pressure on you to claim, I am once again considering you for scum.

SO, at this point my vote will remain on you. I voted you because I thought of you as scummy, not just to pressure you to answer my questions.

Sorry I didn't post for the past couple of days. Hopefully this post allows me to avoid a prod.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Alex Steiner on Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Mod wins with prods? OK then. We could just kill him and he'd be out of our hair.

Neutrals don't care about the lynch, so carry on I say. Lynch whoever. No one is fine too. I want to see how this game develops once people start to be recruited.


Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Supreme Overlord on Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 am

Darth Skywalkerbacca wrote:@Overlord: I can win with both Mafia and town so I'm not particularly worried about who is lynched or night killed as long as it isn't me. (Seriously I'm like an innocent bystander role according to Sid)
I hereby nominate Darth as Sid's replacement for a backup lynch candidate - same reasoning, really (definitely not Town, might be a lying threat).


Reverse Simplicity wrote:At this point I see no reason to lynch Sid. What info does anyone hope to gain out of it.?
Confirmation on his alignment, mainly. The off-chance that his role ties him to another player (masons/Mafia). But a big plus would be just getting him out of our hair so we don't have to worry about him.
You are right though, there's no reason to lynch Sid now. Because if we let seven prods go out we get all of those benefits without wasting a lynch. So tell me:
Reverse Simplicity wrote:Hopefully this post allows me to avoid a prod.
Why didn't you wait for your prod to go out (to get Sid closer to his 7 required) before posting?

Reverse Simplicity wrote:SO, at this point my vote will remain on you. I voted you because I thought of you as scummy, not just to pressure you to answer my questions.
Okay; can you tell my why you think I'm scummy?


Alex Steiner wrote:Neutrals don't care about the lynch, so carry on I say. Lynch whoever. No one is fine too. I want to see how this game develops once people start to be recruited.
OK, I might be reading too far into this, but are you claiming recruitable neutral? You said neutrals don't care about the lynch, then 'lynch whoever', implying you don't care either, implying neutrality. Is 'I want to see how this game develops once people start to be recruited' code for 'I'll form an opinion once I know what side I'm on'?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sun May 26, 2013 9:18 am

I'm just a neutral that can swap between win cons at will, I'm no more a threat to the town as any other townie as I'm currently aligned with you because you have the greater chance of success.
Other than that I have no special abilities (I know this role seems easy so I'm assuming Sid put in a third faction that I'm not able to side with which would go with a lot of what's been said so far).

I am not a survivor, if I die my win con at time of death will not expire.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 am

Darth. So your ability allows you to choose which faction you are aligned with. Not only that, but as long as you choose the eventual winner before your death, you still win. Sorry darth, but that just sounds too good to be true, aka a bad scum lie.

I like how you already thought about what my, or someones, response to your claim would probably be, so you even explained it ahead of time.

If it was up to me, both you and SO would die today. It will pain me muchly if I am incorrect on both accounts. I will be voting for whoever has the larger wagon by deadline.

If I am wrong on both, can scum please recruit me tonight... Smile I would prefer to be recruited as scum anyway.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Darth Skywalkerbacca on Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 pm

@Reverse- I know it sounds easy, which is why I'm assuming it's going to be a lot harder than it sounds, Sid wouldn't have made the role if it wasn't going to pose a challenge, I'm imaging there is a lot about this game that differs from our normal mafia.

Anybody want to suggest a possible set-up?

I'm thinking possibly two or one mafia and one recruiting neutral, rest are town possibly another neutral killer or town aligned killer.
avatar
Darth Skywalkerbacca
Spammer

Posts : 1633
Scum Credits : 1662
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 2012
Location : Bethlehem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Residents Divided Game Thread (Endgame)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum