Mafia 2.0

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 am

Okay, Darth. So, how sure are you of each player to be scum? I would appreciate it if you could name your top few, and how sure you are of each.

Do you care about your own win condition? I really hope you do, because I prefer to play with/against people who are actually trying to win.

Darth wrote:Also if you can give me one instance in which I clearly stated the facts that would be appreciated.
If it ever occurs, I'll tell you.
Darth wrote:P.S. Mikey b0y is not a bullet proof vigilante (LIAR)
Would you say he's scum, then? Would you be willing to, say, lay a vote on it?

Currently I'm thinking Mikey is the scummiest; possibly SK/varient.
Following him is Darth and Eggs, but I bet that is at least partially playstyle.


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 am

Why would i do that if i was scum, at this poimt in time dont u think i would watch what i say if i was scum???

Anyways the reason i said pm me or say who suld i target is becuz i dont want to kill the wrong person that latet may cause the yown the game.
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:06 am

Mikey b0y wrote:Why would i do that if i was scum, at this poimt in time dont u think i would watch what i say if i was scum???
Because, owing to their limited numbers, scum need to survive. It's easier for them if no one tries to night kill them. Also, it gives you an excuse for killing people. 'Hey, I'm a vigilante'.

Ask for opinions in thread. Pms are probably illegal.

Who do you suspect?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by The King of Eggs on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

Umm mb next time you fakeclaim make sire the mod hasn't said that the role isn't in the game... See rs signup.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 am

Belive whatever you want. I know who i am, if u think i am scum then kill me deadline is closing in. But i am goong to be the one laughing when you see my roll.

avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Alex Steiner on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 am

AtE AtE!!!

Ummm, yeah.

Vigilante and Bulletproof are in the OP. It's probably possible to assume Rewind meant he could combine them.

I definitely do not like the turn that MB play has taken. That last post reeks.


Or Something.
avatar
Alex Steiner
Spammer

Posts : 1663
Scum Credits : 1754
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Sitting at a computer, with clothes on (probably).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

Razz
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 am

Twisted Evil
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 am

There has been enough said to convince me that Mikey Boy is scum.

Darth appears to be able to see the truth. and has shot a huge hole in mikey's claim.

He simply just acts scummy.

VOTE: Mikey


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Yay i am going to die, the irony it brings to this bulletprof roll but anyways.


Ohh well all i can do now is wait until then
since u were the first one to attack me vote: lord


3 days till holidays. Yay Very Happy
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by If I Could Rewind on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

2 things

1st the random event is over, I really would have hoped you would have tried harder to solve it as only two people tried however even though eggs got a partial reward, it pales in comparison to the full reward (you can ask eggs what the full reward is if you want I won't stop you) also just so people know if eggs dies he chooses someone to whom to give his powers.

2nd IF ANYONE PM'S ANYONE EXCEPT ME ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT THIS GAME ROLES OR OTHER SUCH NOT ONLY YOU BUT YOUR ENTIRE TEAM WILL SUFFER if you are unsure what this means just pm me about what you want to ask another player and I'll tell you if it's ok.


Last edited by If I Could Rewind on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
If I Could Rewind

Posts : 939
Scum Credits : 961
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : http://resplect.justforum.net/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 pm

DONT PM PEOPLE ABOUT IMPORTANT STUFF!! (PM me for more information)

LOL! Love it!

Mikey you should not have fakeclaimed if you where town... if you are town explain why you did what you did


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Oh, If you are scum thanks! you made it pretty easy...


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Well i was kind of bored and i cbb reading all the post, so i created something to talk about. And it worked sorry if i caused trouble. But i will pay attention to post now that i can see them in my ipod at any time.


Sorry everyone unvote tongue


Last edited by Mikey b0y on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Honestly that little piece of advice I gave you doesn't work here... I still don't believe that you can be town...

Now who is avoiding this all together. Or is busing mikey?


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 am

Mikey wrote:Belive whatever you want. I know who i am, if u think i am scum then kill me deadline is closing in. But i am goong to be the one laughing when you see my roll.
At this point, I think lynching Mikey will both give us information and has a decent chance of getting rid of a threat.

Reverse wrote:Darth appears to be able to see the truth. and has shot a huge hole in mikey's claim.
What, where? All he said was the Mikey was not a Bulletproof Vig, then called him a liar. I mean, I agree, but what did Darth say that convinced you?

Mikey wrote:since u were the first one to attack me vote: lord
What a convincing defence...

Rewind wrote:IF ANYONE PM'S ANYONE EXCEPT ME
Emphasis mine, just in case.

Reverse wrote:Mikey you should not have fakeclaimed if you where town... if you are town explain why you did what you did
If he's town, I'd say he's telling the truth ... I just don't think he's town.

Mikey wrote:But i will pay attention to post now that i can see them in my ipod at any time.
You can start by telling us who you suspect if you're town. If not, there's always the option of self-voting...

Reverse wrote:Now who is avoiding this all together. Or is busing mikey?
Good question. Is Eggs voting Mikey? If not, why not? He didn't buy the claim. Alex is hesitent, but then what's new.

Alex, Mikey's posts 'reek'. Is he scummy? Is someone more scummy? Please take a stand.

Darth should probably vote to make his opinion clear. Tim and frog are mostly inactive (take action, mod?) Reverse, I doubt you're bussing Mikey, especially if he is some bulletproof varient. Are you more inclined to think he's scum been fed dodgy info from his partner, or a panicking SK?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 am

I'm happy to go with scum... but I don't think he is really into this game.

SK, well I guess it's possible. Might be claiming Bulletproof so that scum wont try to kill him.

Has eggs gotten back on since mikeys claimt? Alex doesn't usually backup his statements with a vote for some reason Its hard not to ignore when its a part of his play.

Convincing? Well I guess I was just really excited by that role being in the game. Maybe I shouldn't be so trusting yet.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:38 am

Eggs has been on:
Eggs wrote:Umm mb next time you fakeclaim make sire the mod hasn't said that the role isn't in the game... See rs signup.
... I wouldn't be using that as mod-confirmation, myself.

Reverse wrote:Convincing? Well I guess I was just really excited by that role being in the game. Maybe I shouldn't be so trusting yet.
Sorry, but what are you referring to here?

Regardless of specific type of scum, I'm thinking Mikey claimed bulletproof as 'you don't have to kill me' (f I haven't made that clear enough...)

Mikey, what's your kill method? If you don't know, ask the mod (shoulda asked this sooner...) What are the reasons given in your role PM about being able to kill and being safe from kills?


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by If I Could Rewind on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 am

LORD I have sent prods to both Tim and Frog and well no one has replied so can you tell them by word of mouth to play or they may be forcibly replaced.
avatar
If I Could Rewind

Posts : 939
Scum Credits : 961
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : http://resplect.justforum.net/

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 am

Well pm says that i hav a gun and a bulletptoof chest, and that i hav to avenge my dead wife. Anyways i think my kill method is hoting since i got a gun.

The persons i suspect are tim and eggs. They havemt been on for a while.
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Mikey Boy. (If Darth is some sort of oracle) Is it possible your role name is not Bulletproof Vig? and its called something else.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by The King of Eggs on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:39 pm

^don't give him ideas

ok I'm here, the reason i am not voting forMikey is that while im not convinced by his claim, i don't think he is scum. just a bad player.


ذا كنت تستطيع قراءة هذا الخروج ثم يمارس الجنس ، تمزح فقط أخيه الله واحد صحيح.



For the good of us all:
This link kills spam
avatar
The King of Eggs
Spammer

Posts : 1010
Scum Credits : 1085
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 24
Location : Where ever you aren't!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Supreme Overlord on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:47 am

OK, I'll only be able to get on about twice more before deadline (lunch today and Friday).

Personalised Unoffical Vote Count:
Eggs is voting for Reverse
Alex is voting for Eggs
Reverse and I are voting for Mikey


If you don't want Mikey lynched, you'd better speak up now if you want a lynch by deadline. If you won't be on, at least throw out a vote that the rest of the town can use.

Mikey wrote:Well pm says that i hav a gun and a bulletptoof chest, and that i hav to avenge my dead wife. Anyways i think my kill method is hoting since i got a gun.
Flavour fits for claimed abilities (and therefore I'm inclined to believe it), but it doesn't indicate alignment. I'd say he is a bulletproof killer, but I think it's unlikely that he's town.
Mikey wrote:The persons i suspect are tim and eggs. They havemt been on for a while.
So you think this is scummy? Plus, Eggs has been on. Tim and frog haven't commented on your claim.

Eggs wrote:ok I'm here, the reason i am not voting forMikey is that while im not convinced by his claim, i don't think he is scum. just a bad player.
What about to get a lynch by deadline?


In the event that Mikey doesn't get lynched, who should he kill? Tim is an option, since Mikey already suspects him. Perhaps the (non-Mikey) player with the most votes at the end of the day (that's assuming someone gets a competing wagon going...


Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely.

Supreme Overlord, Hank Wimbleton (from Madness Combat), Epic Serial Killer, Endured Unto Infinity
avatar
Supreme Overlord
Spammer

Posts : 2463
Scum Credits : 2544
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Hurtling effortlessly through space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Mikey b0y on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:39 am

My suspicions are tim at first because he has not posted at all. And if someone was town, they would hav suspected my claim because it sounds scummy.
That was my whole plan, get people interested in something where only the town would react to. However a scum would also use this moment to try to get a quick lynch. Since the town suspects this person why dont make it a bigger deal so the person gets lynched.


I am not saying reverse is scum, just pointing out wat scum would do at this situation. The reason i think anyone that hasnt posted as much bout my claim is scum, is because seeing that someone is getting suspected and a lot of people are doing this, then they can just sit back not post and watch what happens

Therefore i am voting for tim, but like lord said we need to lynch someone cuz deadline is closing in.
vote: tim
avatar
Mikey b0y

Posts : 271
Scum Credits : 276
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Reverse Simplicity on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 am

I'm glad you are not saying that I am scum. But even I noticed that a couple things I have said could be taken as scummy.

Tim or frog should be night killed, other than Mikey no one else appears to be scummy at this point in time. but if no-lynch occurs and Mikey is on our side I think he should kill one of the 2 lurkers.

Mikey's flavour could be for a (Bulletproof) Serial Killer, (Bulletproof) Mafia, or (Bulletproof) Vigilante.

Avenge a dead wife? The first thing I think of is Serial Killer. Guy starts killing people trying to find the person behind the murder. Or Cop, But a special kind that is trying to find a serial killer type player and kill them. Interigates people at night and when the SK is found he will kill them. (OMG! Thats and awesome idea for a role... *scribbles it down on a napkin*)

Well that's all I have for now... Since we don't know the setup we don't know how much a No-Lynch will a(e?)ffect the town.


/Last laugh
avatar
Reverse Simplicity
Simply Paranoid
Simply Paranoid

Posts : 862
Scum Credits : 937
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Messing with your psyche!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia 2.0

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum